View Full Version : Cheap Restaurants & Decent Food

Kazooie
08-15-2010, 04:34 AM
The Michigan Tavern

Pat & Hanks

...a couple I know of any others?

BlueAndWhite
08-15-2010, 12:15 PM
I haven't been there in a while since I am normally not in that part of town any more, but I used to love going to the Willistead on Wyandotte East for breakfast on the weekends. They had excellent breakfast specials at really great prices. Great place to meet some friends for a little bite to eat "the morning after", or for any occasion.

BecauseISaidSo
08-18-2010, 07:34 PM
A great little place I've been going to for a while is Basil Court, they have by far the cheapest/best/biggest pad thai I have ever had. Its on wyandotte under another resturant. I have only had that dish, but its pretty popular for lunch with the down town workers lunch pad thai is only $550 for veggie and Dinner is only around $7. I highly recommend it!

ck99
08-19-2010, 08:46 AM
$5.50 i assume :)

I like going to hurricanes for wings on their 2 for 1 nights. mondays and wednesdays.

There are a bunch of other places with good deals on certain nights, I'll have to think of some other ones.

Kazooie
08-19-2010, 07:27 PM
For Chinese food, The Flying Tiger @ University just up from Campbell, combos are 7.95 and you get a pop and egg roll too. The food isn't the greatest Chinese I have ever had but it isn't the worst and if your looking to order out and be cheap skate you get your moneys worth.

The rest of these I am going to have to write down because frankly I get tired of paying an arm and a leg for a meal. If you have anymore keep them coming.

LadyMeoww
12-11-2010, 03:30 PM
If you make it out to Amherstberg....go to Maria's. Great Broasted Chicken and Broasted wedgie fries....a good burger/fries/pop special for under $4. Here in Windsor...The Penalty Box on Walker road has great food and not bad prices. Lots to choose from.

Thatonegoodman
01-06-2011, 04:00 PM
Michigan Diner in Tecumseh. It has a full Diner Menu (ex. meat loaf, liver 'n onions, breakfast, etc.), but I go for the Broasted Chicken. It is the best in the area. Also, sweet potato fries!!!