Thread: Non expensive day care program

Question Non expensive day care program

I am looking for a full time day care program. I have searched many and find them expensive for my family. most of them is over 650$ per month. If you know any please let me know.

We used wee watch. It is an in-home day care provider (the kids go to the provider's home). I thought it was still fairly expensive, though more reasonable than most. I am not exactly sure of the cost per child, but I know they have a multiple child discount. www.weewatch.com

Are there any in-home child care providers that people would like to recommend? We are going to be needing day care services in the next few months and I would really like to research my options. I have called Wee Watch, I'm just waiting for a call back.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Average Joe View Post
    We used wee watch. It is an in-home day care provider (the kids go to the provider's home). I thought it was still fairly expensive, though more reasonable than most. I am not exactly sure of the cost per child, but I know they have a multiple child discount. www.weewatch.com
    This is a good suggestion and think this is a good reference for me...I will check the site...thanks!!!