Thread: the meaning of life

the meaning of life

Do you have religion?Do you believe there are many of people don't join any religion?I am one of them.Recently I just realized that why I always ask myself what's the meaning of life?My friend told me the purpose of human life is having a hope.But I just want to know where does hopes come from?If we are in trouble or we want some good lucky turns to ourselves ,we normally go to the temple.I had a 3 years experiences went to the temple to pray my slippers business goes well and praymy family's members are healthy. Do you think that's a shame story?I think the meaning of life is not only hope that also should be get some positive power from somewhere.So I think no matter what kind of religion you choose as long as you canget energy from it ,then that is a good thing.

Religion and Life

Religion is and has always been a scam. There are some good parts i.e. teaching people to follow moral guidelines. Honestly, I don't need some organization that follows fictional gods and prophets to tell me how to live. There are good people and there are bad people, does not matter if they believe in god, Allah, Buddha, Jehovah, Jesus, or aliens.

Religion has caused more pain and suffering in this world and should be abolished. Rather than waste time praying, people should take positive action in the real world and make things happen for themselves. People pray for healing and they die, people pray for prosperity, they starve, people pray for peace, they get shot, and so on.

Life means something different to every person on earth so you cannot simply define it; Life is what you make of it and remember, you only get out of it what you put into it.

I'm an athiest. Everyone should be able to follow what makes them happy.
    The meaning of life. Have fun while your here and be good to each other.
    You don't need church or god to teach you that.

I'm an athiest. Everyone should be able to follow what makes them happy.
    The meaning of life. Have fun while your here and be good to each other.
    You don't need church or god to teach you that.

opps