Thread: Avon Calling!!

Lightbulb Avon Calling!!

Iím a new Avon Representative in the area; just to let you know a little bit about me. Iím a mother of two beautiful boys. I buy Avonís products on a regular basis and I figured why not sell it as well and share all their great products with everyone. We have a lot of great produces and gift ideas for mom, dad, teachers, kids and all the other wonderful people in your life. Just to mention a few and not take a lot of your time up we have:

Makeup Ė all the products are NOT tested on animals; they are a high quality and for more than a reasonable price. Mascaraís as low as $4.99 and eye linerís as low as $1.99. Where else can you get quality products for a low cost?

Perfume and fragrances Ė we have a lot of wonderful perfumes/fragrance gift sets on. We have Fergieís new perfume Outspoken; itís a 4 piece set on for $39, originally $64 and Zoe Saldanaís Eternal Magic; itís a 3 piece set on for $25, originally $49.

Skin care products Ė We have Anew itís great for all ages and skin types. We have a deal on right now buy one and get the second Anew product for $5. You could be saving up to $32 with your purchase. 2 week trail size is also available for a limited time.

If you have any questions and would like to see an Avon brochure please feel free to contact me at 519-818-2462 or you can email me at deliah_d@hotmail.com. And for individuals that want to go green; I can email you a brochure and you can view it online.

And for a limited time with any purchases over $15 you will receive a free gift and we have a love it or leave it policy; if youíre not completely satisfied, you can return your product and get your money back.

Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you.

Delia

when is the deadline for holiday orders?

deadline is Dec 15th to be delivered Dec20th.. email her and she can send you over e-brochures

Good luck! How long have you been a rep? Avon has great stuff...

...ahhh...forgot...can you email me the brocures??? LadyMeoww@hotmail.com Thanks