Thread: Summer Sports

Summer Sports

Next summer I want to get one of those personal watercrafts...sea doos or whatever you call them...but I know nothing about them, except they look like fun. Any info on the best kind to look for??

I like water games very much so in summer, I spend most of the at beach. I like surfing...specially kite surfing. Old people can spend their time at beach and enjoy life outside the old age living homes.

Quote Originally Posted by john48 View Post
    I like water games very much so in summer, I spend most of the at beach. I like surfing...specially kite surfing. Old people can spend their time at beach and enjoy life outside the old age living homes.
    Where do you kite surf John?

Hi Lady,
    I like swimming as a summer sport as swimming is great physical activity to reduce weight. Swimming strengthen your heart and lungs and improves muscle strength, flexibility and body balance. Swimming is great to deal with joint and muscular problems and increase energy levels.
    Last edited by Garth; 04-06-2013 at 02:25 AM.

That is cool these type of activities are very fine to keep yourself physically and mentally well,You should defiantly do it and should change your routine according to the weather that will keep you fit,
    Last edited by jhonsmith; 05-13-2013 at 09:43 AM.