Thread: Fresh Co

Fresh Co

Has anybody else shopped at Fresh Co? I went there the other day and the prices were pretty good. They're large and clean too.

it's pretty much price chopper prices still except they're giving you a newer and cleaner look to make the shopping experience that much better.
    the prices are competitive. you might not find everything you want or need but for what they have it's really decent.

i Love the new fresh co stores. Price Chopper really did need a facelift! I think siraks is correct, you will not find the same selection as you would with Zehrs or RCSS but I definitely start my grocery shopping there and do the remainder at Zehrs. I know I save a lot of money! And they mail out great coupons in their flyers!

If you want quality produce go to Remark Farms on Howard. They may be a bit pricey, but totally worth it!

I love fresh co for most of my packaged foods. The produce can be sort of hit or miss. The prices are low, but you are paying for the quality.

great new grocery shopping site

There a great new site out there that does all the grocery shopping comparison legwork. It compares all the weekly grocery flyers and tells you who has the best deals. And it makes a custom shopping list for you also! really cool!

www.isaveu.ca

In my opinion Remark farms just dose not have enough variety like other big super markets.