Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good Bars and Clubs

Administrator

Good Bars and Clubs

Whats fun these days for your age group? I know I've been to Manchester and the Pour house many times and its a good atmosphere for a bit of an older crowd. 25 - 35 or so... What else is good?

Honest lawyer can be fun in that area. The whiskey and papa cheeneys as well.

on saturday we went to the new "exclusive" bar symbol. We were able to go up to the 'members' section, as they are allowing people to go up and try it for free. I must say that it was very very nice up there, but not really sure why someone would pay $600 per year to be able to go up there. other than a very nice space, it does not offer more than that.

Quote Originally Posted by beefer18 View Post
    on saturday we went to the new "exclusive" bar symbol. We were able to go up to the 'members' section, as they are allowing people to go up and try it for free. I must say that it was very very nice up there, but not really sure why someone would pay $600 per year to be able to go up there. other than a very nice space, it does not offer more than that.
    Hmm, I never even knew Windsor had a club like this? $600 for a yearly membership seems a bit steep. I think something like this would probably work better in a city like Toronto.

I would, I think its fansastic! Expecially if you'e not one for the bar scene, as so many bars around the DT area are packed to the max. If i had an extra $600 laying around, and enjoyed a nice quite night out with all my friends downtown. I would definatly pay!

Quote Originally Posted by BecauseISaidSo View Post
    I would, I think its fansastic! Expecially if you'e not one for the bar scene, as so many bars around the DT area are packed to the max. If i had an extra $600 laying around, and enjoyed a nice quite night out with all my friends downtown. I would definatly pay!
    Right, but that's just my point. Who in Windsor has an extra $600 lying around? Not to mention you'd at least want one friend to join you.

for sure, you would need at least one other friend to join you... maybe they will do a promo? it is a nice bar but I am just not sure the value is there.

Windsor club and bars are very beautiful and well managed. People enjoy their life in Windsor and feel entertainment.

The tricky thing about the bar scene in Windsor is it frequently changes. The good thing however is there is something for everyone.

Fans of Country music: Bull and Barrel
    Fancy nightclub: Level 3; 29 Park
    High class bar and grill: City Grill (I hear it's expensive)
    Pub: Manchester

You can even split it into age.
    19-25: Lefty's Underground/Boom Boom Room/Voodoo/Honest Lawyer/Bull and Barrel
    Must be 21+: Level 3
    25-35: Loose Goose/Manchester/City Grill
    35+ Lefty's on the O

Other than Level 3 being 21+ these are not official rules. It's just from my experience I've notice that certain age groups stick to certain bars. I'm 26 and I've been to Lefty's on the O, I just noticed I'm surrounded by older people.

I'd say that is a pretty accurate breakdown there Steven

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast